FIRE PHOENIX DAC-05
FIRE PHOENIX DAC-05 OPA2604 CS3310 CS4398 192K/24BIT USB DAC Headphone Amplifier
OPT & COA is used with CIRRUS LOGIC, and it is compatible with the high-end digital tone source from current market. There is an external USB receiver and a 24bit separate DAC decoder.DAC is equal to a high-end external sound card plus headphone amplifier once the USB connected to a computer. The control part of the machine is of abilities of MCU individually adjusting, digital volume and power on delay. Volume control is made my using a top-level IC CS3310.Balanced filter and operational amplifier are using OPA2604.Overall sound quality can match in excellence with ten thousand –level CD’s.
Power supply unit: ±15V being used in voltage-stabilizing during signal processing ,TL431 is for digital processing, control the individual +5V power supply,which can provide more stable performance and pure sound.
- COA, OPT and USB, each for a group. Note: the ports are gold plated.
- Multiple Sample rates: 32K-MAX192K/24BIT(for USB input: only support 16bit/44.1K and 48K)
- RCA (single end): It’s convenient for matching with universal audio equipments.
- Headphone output: support 600Ohm high impedance headphone and low impedance headphone.
- Signal selection (by adjusting the volume knob) & digital volume adjustment.
- Signal indication: LED
- Digital volume display
- Headphone output
- Digital Receiver: CS8416 IC up 192K/24BIT SPI & I2S signal output (the max sampling frequency of using on this product is 96K/24BIT)
- USB digital receiver: CM102, SPDIF signal output is adopted for this product.
- D/A converter: CS4398 dynamic response is 127dB with 24bit/192K sampling rate.
- Balance filter: OPA2604, switching rate(S/R) is 20V/us, A high-end IC socket is built in this machine, which helps customers with good hands-on choose relevant operational amplifier according to their preferences.
- Electronic volume: CS3310 THD + N 0.001% Dynamic Range 127dB 0.5dB / step.
- Headphone amplifier: TPA6120 high signal to noise ratio (SNR = 120dB), low distortion and professional headphone amplifier IC with high switching rate.
- Frequency response: 20Hz -30KHz (0dBV OUT ± 0.5dB)
- Signal output (0dBV 1KHz/48KHz 16bit): THD + N <0.002%, Back noise <108dBV, V> 3V (1FFS)
- SNR:> 116dB (without A-weighted)
- Channel separation:> 100dB
- Headphone output: MAX 18dBV (8V) THD + N <0.003% (1KHZ/50 ohm load & 2V)
- FIRE PHOENIX DAC 05
- USB Cable
- Power supply (110V )
- Free 3.5mm Female to 6.5mm Male Stereo Audio Adapter