HIFIMAN HM802U WM8740 DAC Chip OPA627AU Op-Amp HiFi Portable Lossless Music Player
Relaxing, mellow and smooth
- The HM802U inherits and expands on all the award-winning features from its predecessor high-end music player HM802. The digital design follows the footsteps of the flagship player, HM901S, and the sound quality pays a tribute to HIFIMAN’s legendary music player, the HM801.
Full Metal casing
- The new CNC alloy casing combines sleekness and high durability. It prevents system crashes due to temperature issues and other disturbances. This results in largely improved system reliability.
Excellence at its finest
- The revolutionary OPA627 opamp functions at its highest capacity with the optimized circuit design to pursue the vivid imitation of hi-fi audio quality.
- Each channel is equipped with one WM8740 DAC chip for its unique qualities. The result renders high-end and premium sound quality.
- Using Line out output as the source when connected to the amplifier produces performance that rivals more expensive and bulkier desktop amplifier.
- Interchangeable amp cards, cables and compatibility with the HM901S dock provides for maximum convenience.
- Two pairs of dual-voltage solution without coupling capacitors helps eliminate noise from the power-supply to further improve the sound quality.
Potentiometer for volume control
- Advanced step potentiometer
- The patented step analog volume control is designed for precise control and accurate channel balance ( with less than 0.001 in errors). The resistors in both channels of the step potentiometer are painstakingly paired to ensure that they are functionally identical. This results in excellent channel balance and soundstage.
- Furthermore, in order to drive earphones of high sensitivity, HIFIMAN’s Advanced step Potentiometer has a better and smarter gradual attenuation design, particularly at low volumes. This helps avoid inconsistent volume levels and channel imbalance when increasing or decreasing the volume.
Modular amplifier cards
- Personal audio comes with headphones with high, low impedance and sensitivity, over-ear, on-ear designs. This also includes highly sensitive in-ear monitors or earphones. As such, it is incredibly difficult to satisfy the various requirements of these units with a single circuit.
- The HM802U features a user-replaceable slot for amplifier cards. As a result, It is mow possible to use different cards to best fit the specific requirements of each headphone/earphone. The HM802U offers true balanced output capability, increasing resistance to interference, widening the soundstage, and improving detail and separation.
HM802U+Power II Amp Card
- The Power II Amp card is upgrade from the one formerly used with the HM801. It features a simple yet elegant and pure circuit design to reduce noise, improve sound quality and increase usability with any headphone or earphone. Once again, it defines the keynote of HIFIMAN products: relaxing, mellow and smooth. HIFIMAN takes this a step further by reducing the heat emission and gain higher indication. It is particularly adaptable for even the most difficult-to-drive headphones.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- THD: 0.0035 %( Line out)
- S/N: 110dB
- SD Card Memory: up to 256G
- Battery Life: 11 hours
- DAC chip: WM8740
- Op-amp: OPA627AU
- Dimension: 117mm x 71mm x 28mm
- Weight: 200g( without battery + amp card0
- Supported Music Formats: 16/24Bit: WAV,FLAC,APE,
MP3, WMA,ALAC,AAC,OGG, DSD64( DFF,DSF)
- Power Output: 195mW
- THD: 0.03%
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Separation: 85dB
- SNR( A Weight): 108dB
- HIFIMAN HM802U Music Player
- Amplifier Card
- Will ship via DHL/UPS/EMS or AirMail Parcel through Hong Kong Post .
- It is required to put your phone number on the parcel, please leave me your contact number when you pay.