SHOZY Zero Dynamic Driver HiFi High Fidelity Quality In-ear Earphone
You will find real Zero after burn-in 50hours.
Notch on the earphone nozzle is tuning technology .
- SHOZY Zero is built with a full range Dynamic driver, SHOZY Zero delivers a soundstage of good depth and width, great clarity, wide frequency response and bass quality. A cylinder chamber is design for good acoustics.
- SHOZY Zero in-ear earphones use simple in-ear design, wearing comfortable. Earphone front shell is precisely processed by lathe and CNC,it has a remarkable acoustic structure designed to allow normal speaker releasing excellent sound; the rear shell, splitting and the plug shell, and are using good quality red sandalwood, precision lathe processed, carefully selected (1500 sets of wooden shell can pick out only about 300 sets). Imported speaker driver, high-sensitivity low impedance, mobile phone can drive it easily, if play with the high-end players and decoding amp, sound quality increase significantly and clearly.
- SHOZY Zero not only possesses modern earphone elements but also the classical earphone’s taste, which is a rare in-ear earphone with modern elements and sense of hearing simultaneously.
- Sensitivity(at 1Khz) :94db
- Frequency response :20hz-18khz
- Input connector :3.5mm/1/8 inch gold-plated stereo TRS plug
- SHOZY Zero earphone
- Carrying bag
- 3 pairs of silicone eartips
Exposing to high Vol. level may lead to permanent hearing loss.
Suggested by the National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD) (USA), over exposure to high vol level may cause tinnitus, a temporary hearing loss that disappears 16 to 48 hours later or long term hearing loss
To protect your hearings please follow the guidelines below:
Know which noises can cause damage (those at or above 85 decibels).
Wear earplugs or other protective devices when involved in a loud activity (activity-specific earplugs and earmuffs are available at hardware and sporting goods stores).
If you can’t reduce the noise or protect yourself from it, move away from it.
Be alert to hazardous noises in the environment.
Protect the ears of children who are too young to protect their own.
Make family, friends, and colleagues aware of the hazards of noise.
Have your hearing tested if you think you might have hearing loss.
Guidelines for using the product
Do NOT pull the cable/cord when detaching the unit from a listening device
Do NOT twist the cable/cord on the unit
Do Not expose the unit to humid surroundings or liquid.
Do Not expose the unit to high temperature
Clean the earpiece and cable time to time for better hygiene and durability over time.