Click Image for Gallery
Aune M2Pro 32Bit/192khz DSD64 Audiophile Lossless Portable Music Player
- An excellent multiple formats and asynchronous clock portable music player
- M2 PRO
- Two USA CRYSTEK custom military femtoseconds crystal oscillators, and made special tuning headphone amp for this clock .Femtoseconds’ clock was specifically OEM by strategic partner Crystek, and made long time tuning for headphone amp.
- it uses the latest ARM +CPLD+AK4490+high bias amplifier and supports multiple formats: WAV/FLAC/APE/DFF/DSF/DSD/ISO/M4A/AAC/MP3 and support 32BIT/192k files playback. it's a portable music player with high standard and superb sound.
- Continues to use the mature technology of anue's classic products.
- Actual hardware measurement results and excellent sound tuning that vividly represent the original event.
- Produce the hardware and improve user experience with our heart and soul
- aune team's pursuit of the ideal audio device.
- Published by aune with honors a brand with 12 years'HiFi technology experience
- Elegant appearance and build quality
- The appearance of M2 PRO is brief smooth. It uses hollowed 6-axis CNC aircraft aluminum as the chassis. Laser engraving text and anodizing surface processing. It's sturdy, durable and well built.
- Dimensions: 65mm*118mm*17.5mm; Play time (Class A, continuous work): 6.5 hours.
- Pure native-decoding audio system and asynchronous clock FIFO technology from aune's independent R&D
- Pure native decoding bottom layer system for achieving high fidelity! Accurately converts every single bit. Asynchronous clock reproduction. FIFO technology and core audio algorithm
- FIFO technology
- The M2 PRO uses second-level ultra-low-noise positive and negative power supply
- The digital part uses a voltage regulator 1C for power supply; analog power supply uses 3 low-noise ICs to consist positive and negative 5V power supply
- To pursue the best sound, the M2 PRO uses the ultra-low-ripple multi-channel power supply.
- Brand new clock structure
- Class A bias headphone amplifier driver
- The M2 PRO headphone amplifier section uses ultra-low distortion Op Amp and 10 discrete transistors. Each tor at the end uses the Chassis A bias and brings you the taste of a Class A amplifier.
- Hardware design
- The M2 PRO is designed by aune^ engineer with 12 years. The main board is rationally quartered, and uses line layout with aesthetic feeling; the analog part is mirror-symmetric.
- Interface with more choices
- Four types of filter can provide four different timbre choices, suitable for all kinds of tastes
- Line out LO socket:
- Low as 0/00038% of high-speed audio output socket, can act as a super audio source
- Headphone amp, PO socket.
- High index and Class A bias AMP, PO socket a strong driving force and low class A accidently harmonic distortion characteristics
- Headphone AMP output
- Output Impedance: 1 Ω
- ThD+N: 0.0009%300Ω
- Peak power: 32Ω/230MW
- LINE OUTPUT
- ThD+N: 0.00038(24bit/ 44.1k 1 kHz 0DB)
- NOISE: 3UV
- DNR: 117DB
- CCIF: -118DB
- LINE OUT: 2VRMS
- Supported formats:
- WAV: 16Bit/24Bit/32Bit-44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K /I92KWAV+CUE
- FLAC: 16Bit/24Bit/32Bit-44.1K/48K/88.2K/96K/176.4K /I92K
- DSD : DSF/ DSD64 - DFF I DSD64/ ISO whole track
- APE: 16Bit/44.1K normal
- Battery: 3500MA
- Continuous playback about 6.5 -7.5 hours (16 Bit/44.1K files Automatic screen off and continuous play.
- Weight: 195g
- Will be shipped via DHL , TNT or FedEx such express service , If you have any question about the shipping ways , please feel free to contact us .
- Pls leave us your telephone number when you pay .so we can ship out your item in the first time .