FiiO X3 2nd gen
FiiO X3 2nd gen Native DSD Decoding 192kHz/24bit HiFi Music Player
- Dual crystal oscillators
- Native DSD decoding
- All new X3:Giving its peers the jitters
All-new digital audio architecture
- JZ4760B+SA2000+CS4398,natively supporting DSD, decoding SACD ISOs directly, also supporting lossless formats WAV, FLAC,APE,WMA,ALAC,AIFF etc.
Dual crystal oscillators
- Dual crystal oscillators dedicated to multiples of 44.1 and 48KHZ respectively,
- ensuring lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates and eliminating all conversion artifacts.
- Audiophile-grade architecture and components
- Utilizing Cirrus Logistics’ top-flight CS4398 DAC coupled with our painstakingly tuned low-pass filter,
- the X3 realizes extremely low noise and phase distortion; also utilizing premium tantalum capacitors in the analog circuit for minimum internal resistance for the best uncolored sound.
Further improved USB DAC+ function
- Supporting up to 192KHZ/24BIT audio as well as DSD playback
- +ASIP driver installation required for windows computers(plug-and-plug on Macs) via DSD plugin on windows computers.
Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones (Apple, Samsung etc.)
- 10-band EQ, and user-defined playlist(.m3u/m3u8)
All-new power management features
- Supporting hibernation mode (Power consumption < 5mA) for instant-on Playback;
- coulomb meter integrated in battery for accurate battery % reading.
- Power button flush with chassis avoids accidental activation while remaining easy to Press;
- volume + button includes tactile marker for easy operation even in your pocket.
Better build quality than ever
- With all-metal chassis and high reflectance fine-grain faceplate bringing fit and finish to another level.
- Unique titanium color bringing fresh appearance to a FiiO product.
All new UI(User Interface) design
- With classic scroll wheel operation; six unique UI themes to choose from.
Complete set of ports
- Standard 3.5 headphone out and composite coaxial/line out port for connection to external amps/DACs etc.
- standard micro USB2.0 port for charging and data transfer, and for docking to future FiiO equipment.
Micro SD card slot
- Supporting the largest current card (currently 128GB)
- Approx. 3200 lossless songs of various formats (44.0KHZ/16BIT, 4min, 40MB)
Full set of accessories available
- Match leather case/cover. Clear protective case, stacking kit for external amps/DACs, line out cable, etc.
Appearance and connectors displaying
- Screen: 2. 0 "screen, 320 x 240 pixels
- Shell material: Aluminum alloy
- Power: Micro USB2.0 charging port: Micro USB2.0
- External power: computer USB port, USB charger or mobile power bank
- Storage: Micro SD cards slot Supporting up to 128GB (largest current cards)
- Headphone port: Standard 3.5 mm headphone port
- Line out/Digital out(coaxial): Standard 3.5 mm port(shared line out/S/PDIF/ coaxial out)
- Status indicators: Status LED—Working: blue, charging: red, fully charge: green.
- Display screen shows detailed battery info and low battery warning.
- Supported formats
- DSD: DSD64/128(.ios&.dsf&.dff)
- APE: up to 192 kHz/24bit (fast)
- up to 96kHz/24bit(normal /high)
- Extra High and Insane compression not supported.
- FLAC: up to 192 kHz/24bit for all compression Levels.
- ALAC: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- WAV: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- AIFF: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- WMA: up to 96 kHz/24bit
- AAC: Supporting AAC as used in Apple’s iTunes, IPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
- OGG: Supported
- MP3: Supported
- MP2: Supported
- Firmware upgrades: via Micro SD card (formatted in FAT32 via the X3)
- Data transfer: Micro USD2.0 High Speed
- Song playback: Supporting browsing and playback via folders, all songs, albums, artists, Genres, favorites and Playlists.
- Play mode: Sequential/shuffle/loop single/loop all
- Resume after power off: can resume from last song or last position before power off.
- Library management: supports adding and managing favorites, playlists om-player;
- Supports deleting favorites, playlists, songs and folders on player; support batch deletion
- Hibernation: Player can automatically enter hibernation for instant wakeup/ playback with minimal battery drain
- Screen saver: Custom defined screen timeout time
- CUE sheets supported: Support splitting songs by CUE sheet and skipping through tracks within CUE sheets
- Themes: 6 different built-in themes
- Playback display: supporting embedded/external/folder-based album art, lyrics and ID3 display
- Volume control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Output protection: Power supply safety control over analog circuit
- Output selection: Headphone out and line out
- Gain setting: Switchable between high and low gain
- Equalizer: 10 band equalizer (±6dB)
- Hearing protection: Customizable max volume setting to protect hearing
- Balance: Max bias 5dB increments
- On/off transients: Output relay prevents on/off transients
- Headphone detection: Playback pauses on headphone disconnection
- Internal battery: 2600mAh 3.7V Li-polymer
- Charging current: 450mA via computer USB port (charging time approx. 8h)
- 1.3A via 2A USB charger (charging time approx. 3h)
- Playback time: ＞11(32Ω; normal volume with display off)
- Chips used: SoC: JZ4760B, DAC: CS4398, LPF: OPA1642, OP: OPA1642+LMH6643
- Model : X3 2nd gen
- Headphone Port: Standard 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Drive Ability: 16-150Ω
- Volume Control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Equalizer: 10-band equalizer (±6dB)
- Display Screen : 2.0" TFT screen, 320x240 pixels
- Line Out: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S /PDIF coaxial out)
- Treble: N/A
- Digital Out (Coaxial): Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Balance: 5dB
- USB DAC: Supporting up to 24bit/192kHz and DSD (driver installation required)
- Dimensions: 96.7 mm×57.7 mm×16.1 mm
Partial Performance Parameters for Line Output
- THD+N: ＜0.001% (1kHz)
- SNR:≥114 dB (A-weight)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range:>110dB
- Crosstalk:＞102dB (10KΩ/1kHz)
- Line Output Level:1.45 Vrms (10KΩ/1kHz)
Partial Performance Parameters for Headphone Output
- Output Power 1:＞224mW (16Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power 2:＞200mW (32Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power 3:＞24mW (300Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Impedance:＜0.2Ω（32Ω）
- Crosstalk:＞74dB (1kHz)
- THD+N:＜0.001% (1kHz)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- MAX Output Voltage:＞7.2 Vp-p
- SNR :≥113dB (A-weighted)
- MAX Output Current:＞75 mA (For reference)
Power and Battery
- Power:DC5V 2A recommended
- Battery Capacity:2600 mAh
- Charge Display:Red light indicates , green light turns on after fully charged
- Battery Life:＞11h (32Ω; normal volume with display off )
- Battery Display:Yes (Accurate battery % readings)）
- Charging Time ＜3h (DC5V 2A)
Audio Formats Supported
- DSD: DSD64, DSD128 (.iso&.dsf & .dff);
- APE(Fast): 192kHz/24bit;
- APE(Normal): 96kHz/24bit;
- APE (High): 96kHz/24bit;
- FLAC: 192kHz/24bit;
- AIFF: 192kHz/24bit;
- WAV: 192kHz/64bit;
- WMA Lossless: 96kHz/24bit;
- Apple Lossless: 192kHz/24bit;
- Lossy compression: MP2、MP3、AAC、ALAC、WMA、OGG…
- FiiO X3 2nd gen music player
- 1m high-current Micro USB catalog/charging cable
- 3.5mm coaxial S/PDIF adapter
- Black silicone case
- 2pcs protective film(with one already attached onscreen when leaving factory)
- 3 sets bodywork sticker(USA flag, wood grain, carbon fibre)
- Quick reference sheet, quick start guide