Click Image for Gallery
BGVP SIDY DM5 2 Balanced Armature + 2 Dynamic Drivers Hybrid Hi-Fi MMCX Detachable In-ear Earphone
- BGVP DM5 adopts Physical Capacitance Three - frequency Tuning Technology: BGVP original patented technology with open cavity design, make the sound field to the best
- Dual Knowels 30042 BA + Dual Graphene coaxial composite dynamic driver
- MMCX pluggable interface: Effectively solve the headset cannot be used because of the problem, the shell using precision CNC machining and environment-friendly plating process, low-key is not mediocre.
- Ergonomic design: Fit the ear, avoid prolonged wearing discomfort, distract the ear pressure, let you enjoy the fun of music
- Using durable headset wire: Equipped with durable and enhanced headphone cable, while easy to replace the same time, but also take into account the durability of headphones
- Wire control with Mic cable , It use 72-core single-share oxygen-free copper to build, double-encircling process shielding, Kelaf fiber, tensile and durable. Excellent oxygen-free copper can make the signal transmission more stable, so that the overall sound more balanced and hearable.
- Silver-plated without mic cable , using a single share 18-core 0.05 oxygen-free copper silver-plated to make, 72 silver wires winding, silver plated can reduce the loss of current signal, provide a better sound source, restore the authenticity of music in a bigger limitation.
- Comfortable to wear, reduce the wind noise and stethoscope effect, the passive noise reduction to do the best
- Model :BGVP DM5
- Driver: 2 Balanced Armature + 2 Graphene Composite Dynamic Driver
- Sensitivity: 120Db/mW
- Impendence: 32ohm
- Frequency response: 10 Hz - 40000 Hz
- Cable Length: 1.2m
- BGVP DM5 In-ear Earphone
- 2 cables (1 without mic , 1 with mic)
- 3 pairs of Silicone eartips(S/M/L)
- 2 [pairs of Foam eartips
- 2 pairs of transparent silicone eartips (S/L)