MUSILAND Monitor 04 MX
MUSILAND Monitor 04 MX USB Sound Card and HiFi HD 32Bit Music Player Support ASIO
- MUSILAND Monitor 04 MX sound card + player -> listen (Monitor)
- support 32Bit / 384kHz play USB sound card + HD audio player combo products.
- Use USB charger or mobile power to supply, break away the computer to play WAV, FLAC and other formats of lossless music.
- Keep the same digital processing power and digital output accuracy as same as Monitor 06 MX. Whether it is used as USB sound card, or used as HD audio player, all support up to 32Bit / 384kHz playback capability.
- Stereo analog output
- USB2.0 high-speed transmission
- 32bit / 384kHz analog output
- 32bit / 384kHz digital output
- Player mode supports file playback on TF card
- Support FLAC, APE, MP3, WAVE file format
- Digital output PCM / Dolby Digital / DTS format
- Support ASIO
- Support MUSILAND MMDI interface
- Output sampling rate set manually
- The driver supports 32 / 64Bit Windows XP / VISTA / 7 system;
Sound card and audio player into one:
USB mode can be used as USB sound card, TF card reader. The audio player mode can be used as a separate audio player. Between the two modes, double-click the power button for one second to switch.
A variety of specifications of file playback:
Sound card mode, support all audio files including DSD format.
Audio player mode, support WAVE, APE (Fast, Normal, High three coding levels), FLAC (all coding level), MP3 (all coding level) common audio file format, and CUE track information.
Super DSP100 dual-core processor
The latest technology from the MUSILAND Audio Labs is the SuperDSP100 dual-core processor, which integrates an ARM processor core and a floating-point audio DSP processor core. ARM processor is responsible for USB interface control, SDIO interface control, file system management and other tasks. Floating-point audio DSP processor is responsible for APE, FLAC, MP3 and other formats file decoding, 32Bit / 384kHz audio signal processing, DSD audio stream processing. SuperDSP inherited MUSILAND Audio Labs in the USB Audio aspects of the sound quality advantages, and continue to expand to the player field, and the signal accuracy to a higher level.
Independent digital output signal encoder
Using Lattice's latest ultra-low power FPGAs, as independent S / PDIF and MULINK digital output encoders, not only can turn off the extended play time alone, but also effectively reduce the digital output of the high current signal on the board other weak current signal Interferences. Monitor 04 MX can output DSD code flow to support the corresponding specifications and have MULINK interface decoder and speakers through the MULINK 2.0 interface.
High efficiency, high precision variable frequency DC-DC power supply:
High efficiency variable frequency power supply effectively reduces carbon emissions, and creates a green earth environment. High-precision fast response power supply provides good protection for excellent sound quality, especially for the reduction of sound transient and details provide plenty of energy.
High fidelity sound quality
High-fidelity digital processing and analog processing circuit with lossless firmware and drive, so Monitor 04 MX whether as a sound card or as an audio player, analog output has a high fidelity sound quality. Two modes both support the world's leading 32Bit / 384kHz audio playback.
144dB digital sound quality:
Coaxial, fiber and MULINK output quality are as same as Monitor 06 MX, have reached 144dB of sound quality.
113dB audio DAC chip：
TI's PCM5102A audio DAC chip can provide 113dB of dynamic rate, signal to noise ratio and 0.005% of the low distortion.
2V RMS circuit output capability, 150 ohm headphone drive capability：
RCA circuit output with 2V RMS level, you can connect a variety of monitor speakers, amplifier and active speakers.
Multi-function keys and intelligent display:
Multi-function keys with intelligent display can complete playback, volume, sampling rate detection, MU-BASS, loop and many other functions of the adjustment.
Windows8.1 driver support:
USB sound card mode supports mainstream Windows operating system, including the latest Windows8.1.
Exclusive ASIO 2.0 driver:
Monitor 04 MX supports low latency audio digital ASIO interface, and has exclusive native ASIO 2.0 driver, can bypass the system mixer, providing more pure, fidelity audio output.
- Dynamic range (D / A): 113dB
- Signal to noise ratio (D / A): 113dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion (D / A): 0.005%
- Frequency response (20Hz ~ 20KHz): + - 0.3dB
- Line output level: 2V rms
- Line output impedance: 10KΩ
- Headphone output power: 2x50mW / RL = 100Ω
- Dynamic range: 140dB
- Signal to noise ratio (A weighting): 140dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: 0.0001%
- Frequency response (20Hz ~ 20KHz): + - 0dB
- Input interface: USB2.0, voltage＞4.5V, current＞500mA
- Power consumption: ≤2.5W
- Product Color: Black
- Shell material: aluminum
- Dimensions (housing): 95x71x25 (mm)
- Weight: 180g
- Monitor 04 MX
- USB2.0 cable