AUNE B1S Class A Hi-Fi Audiophile Portable Headphone Amplifier (Upgrade Version)
- The B1s is the 2nd generation of the B1, a portable amplifier which was well received across the world. With fully discrete transistors circuit design and output transistor with class-A biasing, the B1s is an extraordinary portable amplifier.
- In 2014, to break the saying that “portable class-A amplifiers are impossible”, we strove to create the B1, which marked the beginning of a new era of portable amplifiers.
- The design of the B1s presents the beauty of balance, behind which is Aune’s 12 years of design philosophy.
- The B1 was the choice of over ten thousand audiophiles from around world. It received praise not only from users, but also media.
- In 2015 & 2016, the B1 was on the annual recommendation list of Soomal twice in a row, and in 2016 the B1 received the award of Best Creative Technology at Guangzhou HiFi Headphones & Digital Audio Expo by ERJI.NET.
The heritage of the classic
- The B1s is the latest generation of the worldwide well received B1. It’s born to be extraordinary.
High-quality yet affordable
- Natural and musical tuning, vivid reproduction, now affordable to all of you
Unique class-A output, mellow sounding
- In addition to the high resolution, great dynamics and ultra low distortion, the B1s uses class-A amplification, giving the sound a bit of warmth and tenderness.
Powerful and portable
- The B1s aims to extract every bit of potential from headphones with the rarely seen internal design of high voltage ±9V. While designing the amplifier circuits and tuning, we tested various headphones including those with high impedance and low sensitivity. The switches on the left side enable you to adjust the gain and current to fit different loads. The abundant power and excellent control make driving big cans like HD650 possible.
The perfect partner your DAP has been waiting for
- DAPs have developed very fast over the years. It’s time for headphone amplifier technical specifications to better match those of today’s DAPs. The B1s, with class-leading distortion lower than 0.0002%, is the headphone amplifier your DAP has been waiting for. In fact, few DAPs have distortion that low.
- We used a wide variety of headphones and IEMs for tuning and optimized the entire circuit design, so the B1s has better control for headphones with low impedance and delicateness of high & mid impedance. Its compatibility with headphones had been significantly enhanced.
- Power supply is extremely important to an amplifier. The bipolar ultra-low-ripple regulator, together with the high-efficiency power supply design that enables the duration to exceed 10 hours (with current output set to 20mA), supports the B1s with constant purified power.
- Typical line output indicators
- Frequency response (from 10 Hz to 20 kHz): ±0.02dB
- THD + n: 0.00015% @300Ω
- SNR: 124dB @300Ω
- Crosstalk: <110dB @300Ω
- Max output: 6.443Vrms 18.4dBu(10Hz to 20kHz)
- Headphone output power: @300Ω 84mW , @600Ω 42mW ,@32Ω 74mW
- Class-A: 25mW/16R 50mW/32R
- Size: 125×65×18（mm）
- AUNE B1S
- 3.5-3.5mm cable
- USB cable