Click Image for Gallery
- Dedicated high-performance audio op amp OPA134 and LME49600 buffer composed of dedicated headphone amplifier, low noise, driving strong.
- Japanese original ALPS volume potentiometer, durable and reliable, to ensure quality.
- Built perfect protection circuit, with the midpoint of drift, switch machine noise cancellation function, the output using relay protection, full protection of the amplifier andheadphones.
- Can be used as a mobile power source to charge other mobile devices.
- Aluminum shell, effectively shielding interference.
- Subjective listening experience
- American TI company specializing in Hi-Fi Headphone Power Driver IC
- German company's top Hi-Fi WIMA capacitors
- Japan's top ALPS Hi-Fi level potentiometer
- Japan's Fujitsu's top-level Hi-Fi relay
- Rated output power: 800mW + 800mW (32Ω load)
- SNR: ≥101dB (A-weighted)
- Life time: about 12 hours (32Ω load)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-100kHz (± 1dB)
- Sensitivity: ≤500mV (gain H)
- Charge limit voltage: 12.6V
- Charging time: about 4 hours (off state, the use of DC5V / 2A charger)
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤0.02% (1kHz)
- Lithium battery capacity: 1000mAh / 11.1V
- Size: 136x63x15mm
- Weight: about 185g
- Cayin C5 headphone amplifier
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- 1 pair of rubber bands
- USB 2.0 to Micro USB cable
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide.