Celsus Gramo One
Click Image for Gallery
Celsus Gramo One Proprietary 16mm Celsus Sound transducer Reference-grade Open-back Earphone
- The Celsus Gramo One is a reference-grade open-back in-ear headphone that sits comfortably on the outer ear.
- A proprietary 16 mm Celsus Sound transducer produces a sense of space, depth, detail and dynamic as impressive as that of an audiophile’s dream sound system
- A mesmerizing midrange and dynamic bass,Seductive vocal textures.
- One’s first – and enduring – impression is of an overwhelming, three-dimensional audio experience that can fairly be described as a virtual live event. The proprietary 16 mm Celsus Sound transducer produces a sense of space, depth, detail and dynamic as impressive as that of an audiophile’s dream sound system. A mesmerizing midrange and dynamic bass are among the more impressive of the Celsus Gramo One’s signature qualities. And no IEM we’ve ever heard can match the Gramo One’s production of seductive vocal textures.
- The term reference-grade typically connects with a few widely celebrated over-ear and on-ear headphones. In recent years, a few in-ear headphones (IEM) have achieved reference-class status. With the portability of an IEM, the Celsus Gramo One’s exceptional sound quality equals or betters the most highly regarded over-ear headphones.
- Open-back earbud is specifically designed for use in quiet environment
- Driver: 16 mm Dynamic
- Impedance: 32 Ohms
- Frequency Response: 15 to 23000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Sound pressure level (SPL):125 dB
- Ear type: Intra-aural (ear buds)
- Connector: 3.5 mm
- Cable length: 1.20 m
- Gramo One earbuds
- 3 pairs of ear tips
- Genuine Leather pouch