Colorfly BT-C1 ESS9318 DAC DSD256 AptX HiFi Portable Bluetooth Decoding Headphone Amplifier
BT-C1 adopts ESS9318 professional DAC audio converter. The chip supports PCM 32bit 384kHz and DSD256 decoding, SNR is up to125dB, THD is -113dB, integrated decoding and amplifying function, can greatly enhance the audio playback effect of mobile phones.
Aluminum alloy material + high strength anti-fingerprint coating glass
- The outer shell adopts CNC integrated processing and forming, high-strength aluminum alloy material + high-strength anti-fingerprint coating glass, mirror black vinyl CD dark design, strong and beautiful, stylish and compact.
Compatible with Android and iSO devices
- Using three-color LED, a clear working attitude is in full control
Small body, big power
- The BT-C1‘s radius is only 2cm and weighs about 26g. It is approximately equal to the weight of four pieces one-yuan coins. It is lightweight and portable, allowing you to easily place your pocket. Pair with your smartphone via Bluetooth to instantly enjoy high-quality audio playback.
One BT-C1 can connect with two devices
- BT-C1 supports Bluetooth to connect two devices at the same time, play more games and share more happiness.
- Model: BT-C1
- Sample rate: 32bit/192kHz
- Output power: 32mW (32Ω load 1KHz/THD+N<1%)
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Distortion: <0.05%
- DAC chip: ESS 9318
- Signal to noise ratio: ≥125dB
- Headphone jack: 3.5mm
- Bluetooth audio support formats: SBC, MP3, AAC, APTX, APTXLL
- Bluetooth aptX: support
- Battery capacity: 270mAh
- Charging time: 1.5 hours
- Life: ≥ 6 hours
- Size: 42mm*42mm*12mm
- Colorfly BT-C1
- USB Charge Cable
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.