FIIO BTR1 FB1121 Wireless HiFi Audio Receiver aptX Bluetooth AMP + DAC
Dedicated volume buttons | High quality DAC aptX high fidelity Bluetooth transmission
8 hours battery life
A great Bluetooth experience starts with the DAC
- The BTR1 uses the high performing AK4376 DAC to perform digital decoding duties. Compared to the typical Bluetooth integrated solution, its decoding capability (up to 384kHz/ 32bit audio) as well as its output power and signal-to-noise ratio are all noticeably better. All of this ensures a stable, high quality Bluetooth audio experience that will bring you closer to how your music was intended to be heard.
Max Decoding Capability
(Comparison of integrated solution vs. AK4367)
Unchained from wires to unleash your music
- Have you ever wished that you didn’t need to hold your music player when exercising? Or have you ever worried about answering the phone because both of your hands were busy at that time? With the Fiio BTR1, worry not – you can now truly enjoy the convenience of going wireless without compromises. While ordinary Bluetooth receivers just focus on being small, the BTR1 is also designed to be easy to handle and sound good too within a compact package.
Simply plug-and-play for high quality Bluetooth sound
- With more and more smartphones starting to discard the traditional 3.5mm headphone jack, the only ways to use your old headphones with such smartphones are to either connect them using an adapter cable, an external DAC / amplifier (such as the FiiO Q1 Mark II), or through some kind of Bluetooth receiver. With the BTR1, simply connect your great-sounding 3.5mm headphone to it and instantly get superb sound, even if your smartphone doesn’t have a headphone jack.
Support for Bluetooth 4.2 and voice calls
- Using a new Bluetooth chip architecture, the BTR1 supports Bluetooth 4.2 with an effective transmission distance of up to 10 meters as well as the SBC, and aptX audio formats. The BTR1 also supports Bluetooth voice calls with its built-in omnidirectional microphone, that captures audio with equally high quality as that typically used in phones.
(*Microphone is located on the back of the unit)
Compatible with Android and iOS devices, as well as TRS and TRRS headphones
- Not only is the BTR1 compatible with both iOS and Android devices, it also supports TRS and TRRS headphones.
- (*The BTR1 is designed with controls and microphone, so the in-line controls and microphone on the headphone are not available when using with BTR1.)
Keep playing and playing
- The built-in rechargeable lithium battery can be fully charged in just 2 hours, and can last more than 8 hours when being used. No need to ever worry if you are going to run of high-quality sound.
Be fully in control with clear status indicators
- The blue and red lights on the BTR1 let you know instantly if your unit is on, pairing, under low battery, or charging with a simple glance.
- Power on/off: Blue light flashes for three times
- Lost connection: Blue light flashes twice every 2 seconds
- Charging/ Low battery warning: Red light steadily on while Blue light flashes to indicate the current working status
- Pairing: Red and blue lights flash alternately
- Connected: Blue light flashes once every 2.5 seconds
- Sound effect on: Green light lights up
Strong and compact all-aluminum body
- The BTR1 comes in a sleek aluminum alloy body finished in black, giving robust yet attractive look. Its compact yet stylish package means you can either just put it in your pocket, clip it onto your coat pocket or backpack shoulder strap, or even attach it to your shirt pocket.
Listen to music while easily answering calls
- With the BTR1, not only can you enjoy your music but you can also easily answer any calls.
Great sound wherever you go
- Get rid of your cables with the BTR1 and let your music freely go with you.
Easily get lost in your music
- After a hard day of work, let the BTR1 take you away to your world of music
Easy-to-use 3 button design
- On the front of the BTR1 is a single button with which you can: turn on/off the unit, play/pause, pair with another Bluetooth device, answer/hang up the phone, activate EQ, and other commonly-used operations. Located on the side are two volume keys that are designed to be easily felt and used without looking at them.
Reverb and 3D Sound Effects
- With the BTR1’s ability to apply various effects to your sound, those who love to play games or watch moves can get a more immersive experience that places them right in the middle of the action.
(*Double click the round button to turn on the sound effects – a green light will illuminate)
Extra features further enhance the experience
- After connecting the BTR1 to iOS devices and some Android devices, you can check how much battery is left in it. For instance, when paired with an iPhone, you can check the amount of battery remaining in the BTR1 under its own special widget.
Even more convenient ways to use it
- The BTR1 can be used with the specifically short FiiO RC-MMCX1s cable (can be purchased separately) for yet another handy way to enjoy high-quality wireless music
Supports two devices at once
- The BTR1 supports connecting with two devices at the same time, giving you more ways to play and listen.
(*BTR1 defaults to pairing with the last-used Bluetooth device first)
- Model Name/Number: BRT1/FB1121
- Color Available: Black
- Weight: About 20.5 g (incl. battery)
- Dimensions: About 24mmx50mmx11.6mm
- Audio Input: Bluetooth connection (Bluetooth 4.2 supported)
- Bluetooth codec: Supporting SBC, aptX
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Drive ability: 16~100 Ω (recommended)
- Volume Control: Side buttons
- Charging Indication: Red light indicates , green light turns on after fully charged
- Charging Time: ≤2 h（DC5V 500mA）
- Power input: Recommend DC5V 500mA (Micro USB charging port)
- Battery Capacity: 205 mAh
- Battery Life: about 8 h
- Output Power: ≥30mW (16 Ω/THD＜1%)
- ≥ 15mW（32Ω/THD＜1%）
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz~20 kHz
- THD+N: ＜0.04％ (1 kHz)
- THD+N: ＜0.04％ (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance: ＜0.2 Ω
- SNR: ≥95dB (A-weighted)
- Max Input Level: 0 dB
- Crosstalk: ≥ 72 dB
- Channel Imbalance: 0.2 dB
- Peak Output Voltage: 2 Vp-p
- MAX Output Current: ＞22 mA
- Chip Used: Bluetooth chip：CSRA64215
- DAC chip：AK4376
- MIC Function: Supported
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global international shipping will delays. The delay at our Hong Kong post office is very serious, so we have changed to other fastest or most efficient international shipping. Now the normal estimated delivery time may be delayed by about 1-2 weeks. In some countries where is higher free-tax rate, we will provide free courier service as much as possible.
All listed items will be shipped though Registered Airmail with tracking number if there is no extra shipping method option listed or shipping description in the product page.
Economy shipping: Will be shipped without tracking number.
Registered Airmail : Will be shipped via such as Hong Kong post , Deutsche Post , Netherlands Post , Singapore Post, you can leave us a message if you have any requirement about the shipping method .
It will be shipped via Hong Kong Post by default, Europe countries can choose to be shipped via Deutsche Post or Netherlands Post, it is also FREE, pls leave us a message if needed.
Express service: Will be shipped via DHL/EMS/UPS/FedEx