FiiO EX1 Aerospace Nanotech Titanium Diaphragm In-Ear Monitors
Aerospace engineering material for driver diaphragm
- The diaphragm is the heart of the sound production facility of earphones, determining the sound quality of the earphones to a great extent. To produce better sound, sound engineers have always been looking for a lighter yet stiffer material to transduce sound with less distortion. We have discovered that titanium, a material more often found in aerospace engineering, is very light, with high sound conduction speed, yet several times stiffer than steel, we have been able to design a full-range dynamic driver around this material with breakup frequency above the audible range, thus ensuring clear, even high frequency reproduction.
Highly researched duralumin/stainless steel housing
- All components of the earphone housing are precision CNC milled, with the back made of anodized duralumin and the front stainless steel, the “beehive” of tuning ports on the front being precisely sized and positioned to deliver the desired sound tuning properties.
Nanotech titanium diaphragm driver
- Delivering power response across frequencies and a natural yet energetic sound, the titanium diaphragm can handle high power without distortion while preserving exemplary transient response, unlike traditional dynamic driver diaphragms.
Kevlar-strengthened high-purity multi-strand OFC cable
- The EX1 headphone cable consists of 42 strands of high-purity OFC copper intertwined with 2500 Kevlar fiber strands, ensuring superior Sonics as well as great strain resistance and longevity. The outer sheathing is composed of medical-grade.
- TPE for minimum micro phonic and maximum biocompatibility (avoiding shin allergies).
Non-resonating metal body
- Metal body designed to suppress resonances to the maximum extent, preserving the superior transient response of the nanotech titanium diaphragms for lifelike reproduction of live sound.
Ergonomic offset nozzle design
- With small rounded on-ear driver housing and shallow in-ear nozzles, ensuring long-term wearing comfort.
Complete selection of eartips for optimum fit and Sonics
- Correct selection of eartips is crucial for comfort and sound quality.
- The EX1 comes with several sets of different sizes and designs to let you find the best fit, both physically and sonically.
Nanotech titanium diaphragm and traditional diaphragm compared
- Employing titanium as the diaphragm material demands greater control on material purity as well as manufacturing. The end product has optimum transient and dynamic properties.
- Type: Dynamic (13mm)
- Frequency response: 20Hz-30 KHz
- Sensitivity: 102dB/mW
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Plug Size: 3.5mm Gold-plated
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Weight: 18g
- FiiO EX1 Earphone
- 3 pairs of Silicon eartips
This product qualifies for free aimail shipping to worldwide with tracking number.
It will be shipped via Hong Kong Post by defaut , Europe countries can choose to be shipped via Deutsche Post or Netherlands Post, it is also FREE , pls leave us a message if needed .