FiiO F1 Dynamic Driver In-ear Earphone with Mic & Remote Control
Lightweight Freedom for your ears
Ultra-lightweight polyester driver diaphragm
Japanese copper-clad aluminum voice coil
Aluminum alloy in-line Control Unit
Durable yet lightweight polyurethane cable
A Translucent Shell that Piques your Curiosity
- The translucent industrial-grade polycarbonate housing attracts with its look into the F1’s internals.
A Lightweight IEM designed for Fatigue-free Listening
- The use of an ultra-lightweight polyester diaphragm in its specifically-tuned dynamic driver gives the F1a natural and re1axed tona1ity that works well with modern pop music.
- Since each in-ear unit weighs only 2.4 grams, the F1(unlike many other IEMs) when worn simply disappears from your ears, a1lowing you to fully enjoy your music.
Japanese Copper-clad Aluminum Voice Coil
- A lighter voice coil makes for faster transients and better overall sound quality.
- This exactly describes the Japanese copper-clad aluminum voice coi1 uti1ized in the F1, which allows it to present a transformative, listening experience by clearly bringing forth even the subtlest of details within the music.
- Ultra-lightweight polyester driver diaphragm
Ergonomic and Comfortable to Wear
- The comfort and fit of an in-ear monitor is arguably just as important as its sound quality. With this knowledge, Fiio very seriously took on the challenge of making a comfortable IEM. After studying many people's ear Canals, it was found that a 45-degree angled design allows the in-ear units to better and more comfortably fit the human ear canal-thus, theF1 adopts this design. This design also allows the F1to create a better seal with the ear, which block external noise more effectively and allows your music to more vividly come through.
Ear Tips for different Sounds
- The F1includes 3 different sizes of ear tips．Not only does this allow
- The user choose a size based on what is comfortable for them, but also allows them to choose the sound they want since different ear tips have different sound signatures. The ear tips are made of medical-grade silicone, which are both comfortable to wear and environmentally-friendly to boot.
Convenient Aluminum Alloy In-line Controls
- A single cable to control your music and your ca11s without missing a beat.
- The F1's in-line control unit is made of aluminum alloy, which prevents it from oxidizing and makes for a better feel.
- The F1's in-line controls are fully compatible with Fiio's newer X-series p1ayers, such as the Xl 2nd gen.
- The high-definition microphone and call button are also compatible with iSO and Android devices.
- Volume adjustment is also available for Android devices. Not available for iSO devices.
Sophisticated Attention to Detail
- From the 3.5mm L-type gold-plated plug, to the cable cinch, to the CD pattern finish, to the clear left/right channel identification marks, every detail on the F1is carefully thought out so each part can live up to the excellent sound quality.
Robust, yet Lightweight Polyurethane Cable
- After extensively experimenting with and eva1uating a wide variety of materials on a multitude of factors, polyurethane emerged as the material of choice for the F1’s cable. Polyurethane is a low microphonic, durable material that is also lightweight, highly elastic and tough against scrapes.
Reliable 90° Plug
- The F1adopts a 90°L-type headphone plug in order to effectively prevent accidental bending of the plug when knocked against, making it more resistant to the bustle of everyday life.
- The gold-plated plug not only ensures that it will not oxidize, but also minimizes audio signal loss.
Strict Quality Testing for Reassurance
- Fiio subjects its products to quality standard stricter than what is normally found industry-wide-all to give you the highest-grade goods.
- These are some of the durability tests that the F1 goes through:
- Swing testing ,Unit life testing ,Button life testing,Material testing,Anti-aging testing,Cell phone compatibility testing,Wire durability testing,Fit testing,High temperature resistant testing
- Anti-oxidation testing,Vibration intensity testing,Temperature testing,Sound quality experience check
- Type: Dynamic（9.2mm）
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20 kHz
- Sensitivity: 97dB/mW
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Plug: 3.5mm L-shaped gold-plated stereo jack (CTIA standard)
- Cord length: 1.2m
- Weight: 19.8g
- Color: Black
- FiiO F1
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.