FiiO F3 Dynamic Driver In-ear Earphone with Mic & Remote Control
The translucent industrial-grade polycarbonate housing attracts by allowing you to peer into and appreciate the F3’S internals. The lustrous, vacuum-ion electroplated shell of the F3 is also exchangeable, allowing you to spice up your life by letting you change between different shells to fit your current mood.
Graphene Driver Diaphragm
- Groundbreaking new material with unprecedented thinness and flexibility.
- The F3 utilizes a cutting-edge grapheme driver diaphragm. Graphene, with a thickness of only 0.335nm, is a new nanomaterial that is extremely strong and has excellent conductivity. Due to its properties, a graphene driver diaghragm can very faithfully reproduce your music – giving a clean, rich, yet transparent high-fidelity sound.
Japanese Copper-clad Aluminum Voice Coil
- A lighter voice coil makes for faster transients and better overall sound quality.
- This exactly describes the Japanese copper-clad aluminum voice coil utilized in the F3, which allows it to present a transformative listening experience by clearly bringing forth even the subtlest of details within the music.
- For a more comfortable and secure fit.
- The comfort and fit of an in-ear monitor is arguably just as important as its sound quality. With this in mind, Fiio chose to adopt an over-the-ear design for the F3, which ensures it will snugly stay in your ear.
Medical-Grade Silicone Ear Tips
- Try different ear tips for different sounds.
- The F3 includes 3 different sizes of ear tips. Not only does this allow the user to choose a size based on what is comfortable for them, but also allows them to choose the sound they want since different ear tips have different sound signatures. The ear tips are made of medical-grade silicone, which are both comfortable to wear and environmentally-friendly to boot.
- Polyurethane-robust, yet lightweight
- After extensively experimenting with and evaluating a wide variety of materials on a multitude of factors, polyurethane emerged as the material of choice for the F3’s cable. Polyurethane is a low microphonic, durable material that is also lightweight, highly elastic and tough against scrapes.
- Alloy In-line control unit is made of aluminum alloy, which is not only lightweight yet durable but also is resistant against oxidation, making for a better feel. The F3’s in-line controls are fully compatible with Fiio’s newer X-series players, such as the X1 2nd gen. The high-definition microphone and call button are also compatible with iOS and Android devices. Volume adjustment is also available for Android devices*.
*Volume adjustment is not available for iOS devices.
Sophisticated Attention to Detail
- From the 3.5mm L-type gold-plated plug, to the table cinch, to the CD pattern finish, to the clear left/right channel identification marks, every detail on the F3 is carefully thought out so each part can live up to the excellent sound quality.
Strict Quality Testing for Reassurance
- FiiO subjects its products to quality standards stricter than what is normally found industry-wide-all to give you the highest-grade goods.
- These are some of the durability tests that the F3 goes through:
- Swing testing, Unit life testing, Button life testing, Material testing, Anti-aging testing, cell phone compatibility testing, wire durability testing, fit testing, high temperature resistant testing, anti-oxidation testing, vibration intensity testing, temperature testing, sound quality experience check.
- Driver Type: Dynamic（Ø 11mm）
- Frequency response: 15Hz ~ 20kHz
- Sensitivity: 98 dB/mW
- Impedance: 40 Ω
- Input Power Rated: 5mW
- Plug: 3.5mm L-shaped gold-plated stereo jack (CTIA standard)
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- Weight: 19.6 g
- Three replaceable covers: Red/Blue/Black
- FiiO F3
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide.