FIIO F5 MMCX Connector Detachable In-Ear Earphones with Smart Mic & Remote Control for iPod iPhone iPad
Aerospace Titanium Diaphragm
Detachable Cable Design
Hi-Res Audio Certified
Hi-Res Audio Certification
- The F5 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be "Hi-Res Audio" capable. This means that the F5 is capable of a Frequency response up to 40 kHz, which can fully reproduce the Audio and give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
MFi Certification, Made for iPod iPhone iPad
- The F5 is also MFi certified, so you can be sure that the in-line controls work perfectly with your iOS devices
Standard detachable MMCX connector, The freedom to suit your sound signature preference
- F5 is designed to be detachable with MMCX Connector and Comes Standard with 3.5mm single-ended audio cable with in- line control and a 2.5mm balanced cable.
- The single-ended cable comes with a fully-featured set of in- line controls-it supports playing and pausing of songs, switching tracks, volume adjustment, and even call with its built-in
- The 2.5 mm balanced cable not only significantly reduces left and right channel crosstalk（thus increasing channel separation),but also reduces external interference to your audio signal and improves the signal-noise ratio. With the balanced cable, the F5 can truly take advantage of balanced amplifiers that provide wide-open sound stages as well as impactful yet tightly-controlled bass.
Using Aerospace Materials to Achieve Exquisite Sound
- The core part of an earphone's sound is the driver diaphragm-without great diaphragm design and materials, you can never achieve truly excellent sound. The F5 utilizes a titanium driver diaphragm, which is lighter yet harder than the typical diaphragm.
- This allows the F5 to be more capable in transient response and to be more dynamic, making for a wonderfully rich yet delicate Sound. Compared to the EXi, the F5 maintains its highly resolving nature, but has a more even mid and treble frequency response as well as deeper and fuller bass.
Sophisticated Rugged Design through Precise Craftsmanship
- The F5's matte black outer shells are made of anodized and galvanized aluminum alloys, allowing both your eyes and your hands to immediately acknowledge the F5's refined yet rugged design with its pleasing texture.
Angled Design for All-Day Comfort
- Compared to the typical in-ear monitor that inserts the earphone directly into your ear, the F5 utilizes a more comfortable yet more snugly-fit angled design. Such a design combines the advantages of both earbuds and traditional in-ear monitors. The F5's angled design makes it so that you don’t have to insert the F5 too deeply into your ears like with earbuds, but yet you still get the exceptional i50 isolation from outside noises like with an in-ear monitor and avoid discomfort or burden during long time wearing.
Tougher due to Premium TPE Materials
- The F5's wire sheath is made from TPE(thermoplastic elastomer）- this ensures that the cable will last for years to come due to its material being resistant against corrosion, aging, and even color changing.
- The single-ended and balanced cables are made up of 24-stranded, braided oxygen-free copper (OFC) wire. The 2.5mm balanced cable also further has a layer of 66-stranded copper wiring on the top of its core, for extra shielding and even greater protection from external interference.
Calls and Music at the Tips of Your Fingers
- Built into the F5's single-ended cable are in-line controls with a simple three-button design. Play, pause, and switch between your music with Fiio's newer music players such as the X1 2nd gen, the X5 3rd gen you’re your other mobile devices. You can even make crystal-clear calls using the F5 on Apple and Android devices with built-in high-definition microphone and dedicated call button.
- In addition, there is a Switch to on the Side of the in-line control unit to change between Apple mode and Android mode, allowing you to use your F5 with many devices whenever you need to.
Thoroughly Tested Before Being Delivered to You
- conduct dozens of stringent quality tests, thousands of times, so that you may cast your worries away and your fears are allayed.
- Swing testing ,Unit life testing,Fit testing,Material testing,Anti-aging testing,Cell phone compatibility testing,Wire durability testing,Button life testing,High temperature resistance testing,Anti-oxidation testing,Vibration intensity testing,Temperature testing,Sound quality experience check
With Ear Tips and Accessories, Flexibility is the Name of the Game
- The F5 comes with 6pairs of silicone ear tips-3 pairs of black ear tips and 3 pairs of mixed-color ear tips. Each color comes in small, medium, and large sizes. So not only can you choose which ear tip to use based on what is comfortable to you, you can also choose ear tips based on your sound preferences, as different ear tips give different sound signatures. Besides the ear tips, the F5 also comes with a waterproof case to store your earphones in, so that you may carry around your F5 without worry of it being damaged.
- Type: Dynamic（13.6mm）
- Frequency response: 20Hz~40kHz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 Ω
- Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated stereo jack (CTIA standard) / 2.5mm TRRS straight gold-plated stereo jack
- Cord length: 1.2 m
- Weight: 21 g
- Detachable cable design: Yes (standard MMCX connector)
- FIIO F5
- 2.5mm balanced cable
This product qualifies for free aimail shipping to worldwide with tracking number.
It will be shipped via Hong Kong Post by defaut , Europe countries can choose to be shipped via Deutsche Post or Netherlands Post, it is also FREE , pls leave us a message if needed .