FIIO F9SE 1 Dynamic Driver & 2 Balanced Armatures Triple Driver Hybrid In-ear Monitors
1 Dynamic Driver & 2 Balanced Armatures for Triple helpings of rich sound
- The F9SE utilizes a hybrid design in which each channel is composed of one dynamic and two balanced armature (BA) drivers. The 9.2mm dynamic driver is specifically tuned to produce bottomless lows while the two BA drivers precisely portray extended upper-mids and highs.
Making Waves with an Organic Design
- The F9’s stunning exterior was inspired by something familiar we are all accustomed to: water. The sleek lines recall the ripples that occur when drops of water fall into a lake, making the F9 both more human and familiar.
- The ripple-like lines on the F9 not only give it a unique touch, but also serve to ensure structural strength and maximize the amount of space internally for a more optimized design overall. Moreover, the inside layer of the F9’s shell is specially lined with plastic to both better secure the drivers and eliminate internal resonances.
Colossal Energy from a Tiny Body
- You would never imagine that such a grand sound could come from something as tiny as the F9. Due to the way we have cleverly packaged the naturally-detailed BA drivers and the traditionally vast-sounding dynamic driver, we have achieved a fully cohesive sound that you would normally not think is possible from a puny in-ear monitor.
PEK polymer nanocomposite driver for heightened detail
- The F9 utilizes a dynamic driver made of PEK (polyether ketone) polymer nanocomposite, known for not only being tough but also being light. This allows the F9’s dynamic driver to be highly capable of producing quick, detailed, and extended bass.
Scientifically Tuned based on Physics and Psychoacoustics
- We achieved maximum performance from the F9’s drivers by looking to the laws and principles of physics and psychoacoustics when designing our product. By doing so, the drivers are able to work in perfect harmony to achieve a cohesive sound that is absolutely able to reproduce every part of the sound frequency spectrum – allowing for a frequency response from 15 Hz to 40 kHz.
Hi-Res Audio Certification
- The F9 has been certified by the Japan Audio Society to be “Hi-Res Audio” capable. This means that the F9 is capable of a frequency response up to 40kHz, which can fully reproduce the audio and give you a natural and life-like listening experience that truly lets you listen to the music the way the artists wanted it to sound.
- The F9SE’s outer aluminum shell is meticulously crafted using CNC systems – impressive already, but it doesn’t stop there. The shells are then carefully hand-polished and matched, before going through sandblasting and anodization. This complex overall process ensures that the F9SE has a masculine, robust shell that is yet encapsulated in a tender beauty.
Over- the –ear design for an enjoyable experience
- After much testing and feedback from a wide variety of users, we came up with an over-the-ear design that is not only ergonomic but also comfortable. With the F9SE, you can easily get lost within your music for hours without fatigue.
Outgoing red or serene black
- Choose red for an unreserved and vigorous loo, or go for back for an understated and sophisticated appearance.
Thoroughly Tested Before Being Delivered to You
- We conduct dozens of stringent quality tests, thousands of times, so that you may cast your worries away and your fears are allayed.
- Headphone type: over-the-ear
- Frequency response: 15Hz-40kHz
- Drive type: 1 dynamic + 2 balanced armature drivers
- Impedance: 28Ω
- Sensitivity: 106dB/mW
- Maximum Input Power: 100mW
- Cable：3.5mm single-ended cable,without in-line controls, four carefully-woven core, 5N purity oxygen-free copper (OFC) wires
- Plug: 3.5mm L-type 3-pole plug without in-line controls
- Cord length: 120cm
- Single Earbud Weight: 3.76g
- FIIO F9SE
- 6 pairs of Silicone ear tips
- Carrying case
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.