FiiO K1 96kHz/24bit PCM5102 DAC Chip SA9023A TPA61332A Mini Headphone Amplifier & DAC
Smaller and better for less
- Outstanding sound
- No charging required
- Plug and play
- Thumb-sized portability
Professional Audio Architecture
- Utilizing savitech’s SA9023A USB receiver to decode USB audio, and then Tl’s high fidelity, low noise PCM5102 DAC chip, which output to the TPA61332A headphone driver.
- It’s self-muting function can greatly reduce power on/off transients, give a hassle-free music experience.
Plug and play audio upgrade
- Connector the K1 to a computer via the supplied USB cable and obtain instant music gratification.
- The K1 has to battery, need to charging, requires no drivers, yielding the prefect plug and play experience.
- Smaller than many thumb drivers in the market , The K1 weight a feather-light 11.3g and comes with removable clip for convenient carrying .
- Name/model: K1
- Color: Titanium
- Audio Input: Micro USB
- Headphone output: Standard 3.5mm Port
- Drive ability: 16-100 Ω (recommended)
- Sample rate (USB decoding): Max 96kHz/24bit supported
- Battery Capacity: N/A
- Power supply: USB on PC
- Output Power 1:>7mW（16Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power2:>35mW（32Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- THD+H: ＜0.01% (1 kHz)
- Output Impedance:≤ 1 Ω
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz-20 kHz
- SNR: ≥100dB (A-weighted)
- Input Sensitivity: >0 dB
- MAX input Level: N/A
- Crosstalk:≥70 dB (1 kHz)
- Channel imbalance:< 0.3dB
- Gain:1.2 dB
- Status LED:Yes (blue light when on)
- MAX output voltage:3.25Vp-p
- MAX output current: 35.93 mA
- Weight :11.3g(incl,belt clip)
- FiiO K1 Amplifier
- USB cable
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.