FiiO X3 2nd gen
FiiO X3 2nd gen Native DSD Decoding 192kHz/24bit HiFi Music Player
- Dual crystal oscillators
- Native DSD decoding
- All new X3:Giving its peers the jitters
All-new digital audio architecture
- JZ4760B+SA2000+CS4398,natively supporting DSD, decoding SACD ISOs directly, also supporting lossless formats WAV, FLAC,APE,WMA,ALAC,AIFF etc.
Dual crystal oscillators
- Dual crystal oscillators dedicated to multiples of 44.1 and 48KHZ respectively,
- ensuring lowest jitter and highest precision for playback of music at all sample rates and eliminating all conversion artifacts.
- Audiophile-grade architecture and components
- Utilizing Cirrus Logistics’ top-flight CS4398 DAC coupled with our painstakingly tuned low-pass filter,
- the X3 realizes extremely low noise and phase distortion; also utilizing premium tantalum capacitors in the analog circuit for minimum internal resistance for the best uncolored sound.
Further improved USB DAC+ function
- Supporting up to 192KHZ/24BIT audio as well as DSD playback
- +ASIP driver installation required for windows computers(plug-and-plug on Macs) via DSD plugin on windows computers.
Supporting CTIA standard inline remotes on earphones (Apple, Samsung etc.)
- 10-band EQ, and user-defined playlist(.m3u/m3u8)
All-new power management features
- Supporting hibernation mode (Power consumption < 5mA) for instant-on Playback;
- coulomb meter integrated in battery for accurate battery % reading.
- Power button flush with chassis avoids accidental activation while remaining easy to Press;
- volume + button includes tactile marker for easy operation even in your pocket.
Better build quality than ever
- With all-metal chassis and high reflectance fine-grain faceplate bringing fit and finish to another level.
- Unique titanium color bringing fresh appearance to a FiiO product.
All new UI(User Interface) design
- With classic scroll wheel operation; six unique UI themes to choose from.
Complete set of ports
- Standard 3.5 headphone out and composite coaxial/line out port for connection to external amps/DACs etc.
- standard micro USB2.0 port for charging and data transfer, and for docking to future FiiO equipment.
Micro SD card slot
- Supporting the largest current card (currently 128GB)
- Approx. 3200 lossless songs of various formats (44.0KHZ/16BIT, 4min, 40MB)
Full set of accessories available
- Match leather case/cover. Clear protective case, stacking kit for external amps/DACs, line out cable, etc.
Appearance and connectors displaying
- Screen: 2. 0 "screen, 320 x 240 pixels
- Shell material: Aluminum alloy
- Power: Micro USB2.0 charging port: Micro USB2.0
- External power: computer USB port, USB charger or mobile power bank
- Storage: Micro SD cards slot Supporting up to 128GB (largest current cards)
- Headphone port: Standard 3.5 mm headphone port
- Line out/Digital out(coaxial): Standard 3.5 mm port(shared line out/S/PDIF/ coaxial out)
- Status indicators: Status LED—Working: blue, charging: red, fully charge: green.
- Display screen shows detailed battery info and low battery warning.
- Supported formats
- DSD: DSD64/128(.ios&.dsf&.dff)
- APE: up to 192 kHz/24bit (fast)
- up to 96kHz/24bit(normal /high)
- Extra High and Insane compression not supported.
- FLAC: up to 192 kHz/24bit for all compression Levels.
- ALAC: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- WAV: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- AIFF: up to 192 kHz/24bit
- WMA: up to 96 kHz/24bit
- AAC: Supporting AAC as used in Apple’s iTunes, IPhone, iPad, iPod, etc.
- OGG: Supported
- MP3: Supported
- MP2: Supported
- Firmware upgrades: via Micro SD card (formatted in FAT32 via the X3)
- Data transfer: Micro USD2.0 High Speed
- Song playback: Supporting browsing and playback via folders, all songs, albums, artists, Genres, favorites and Playlists.
- Play mode: Sequential/shuffle/loop single/loop all
- Resume after power off: can resume from last song or last position before power off.
- Library management: supports adding and managing favorites, playlists om-player;
- Supports deleting favorites, playlists, songs and folders on player; support batch deletion
- Hibernation: Player can automatically enter hibernation for instant wakeup/ playback with minimal battery drain
- Screen saver: Custom defined screen timeout time
- CUE sheets supported: Support splitting songs by CUE sheet and skipping through tracks within CUE sheets
- Themes: 6 different built-in themes
- Playback display: supporting embedded/external/folder-based album art, lyrics and ID3 display
- Volume control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Output protection: Power supply safety control over analog circuit
- Output selection: Headphone out and line out
- Gain setting: Switchable between high and low gain
- Equalizer: 10 band equalizer (±6dB)
- Hearing protection: Customizable max volume setting to protect hearing
- Balance: Max bias 5dB increments
- On/off transients: Output relay prevents on/off transients
- Headphone detection: Playback pauses on headphone disconnection
- Internal battery: 2600mAh 3.7V Li-polymer
- Charging current: 450mA via computer USB port (charging time approx. 8h)
- 1.3A via 2A USB charger (charging time approx. 3h)
- Playback time: ＞11(32Ω; normal volume with display off)
- Chips used: SoC: JZ4760B, DAC: CS4398, LPF: OPA1642, OP: OPA1642+LMH6643
- Model : X3 2nd gen
- Headphone Port: Standard 3.5mm Headphone Port
- Drive Ability: 16-150Ω
- Volume Control: 120 steps digital potentiometer
- Equalizer: 10-band equalizer (±6dB)
- Display Screen : 2.0" TFT screen, 320x240 pixels
- Line Out: Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S /PDIF coaxial out)
- Treble: N/A
- Digital Out (Coaxial): Standard 3.5mm Port (Shared line out / S/PDIF coaxial out)
- Balance: 5dB
- USB DAC: Supporting up to 24bit/192kHz and DSD (driver installation required)
- Dimensions: 96.7 mm×57.7 mm×16.1 mm
Partial Performance Parameters for Line Output
- THD+N: ＜0.001% (1kHz)
- SNR:≥114 dB (A-weight)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Dynamic Range:>110dB
- Crosstalk:＞102dB (10KΩ/1kHz)
- Line Output Level:1.45 Vrms (10KΩ/1kHz)
Partial Performance Parameters for Headphone Output
- Output Power 1:＞224mW (16Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power 2:＞200mW (32Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Power 3:＞24mW (300Ω/THD+N＜1%)
- Output Impedance:＜0.2Ω（32Ω）
- Crosstalk:＞74dB (1kHz)
- THD+N:＜0.001% (1kHz)
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- MAX Output Voltage:＞7.2 Vp-p
- SNR :≥113dB (A-weighted)
- MAX Output Current:＞75 mA (For reference)
Power and Battery
- Power:DC5V 2A recommended
- Battery Capacity:2600 mAh
- Charge Display:Red light indicates , green light turns on after fully charged
- Battery Life:＞11h (32Ω; normal volume with display off )
- Battery Display:Yes (Accurate battery % readings)）
- Charging Time ＜3h (DC5V 2A)
Audio Formats Supported
- DSD: DSD64, DSD128 (.iso&.dsf & .dff);
- APE(Fast): 192kHz/24bit;
- APE(Normal): 96kHz/24bit;
- APE (High): 96kHz/24bit;
- FLAC: 192kHz/24bit;
- AIFF: 192kHz/24bit;
- WAV: 192kHz/64bit;
- WMA Lossless: 96kHz/24bit;
- Apple Lossless: 192kHz/24bit;
- Lossy compression: MP2、MP3、AAC、ALAC、WMA、OGG…
- FiiO X3 2nd gen music player
- 1m high-current Micro USB catalog/charging cable
- 3.5mm coaxial S/PDIF adapter
- Black silicone case
- 2pcs protective film(with one already attached onscreen when leaving factory)
- 3 sets bodywork sticker(USA flag, wood grain, carbon fibre)
- Quick reference sheet, quick start guide
Due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, global international shipping will delays. The delay at our Hong Kong post office is very serious, so we have changed to other fastest or most efficient international shipping. Now the normal estimated delivery time may be delayed by about 1-2 weeks. In some countries where is higher free-tax rate, we will provide free courier service as much as possible.
All listed items will be shipped though Registered Airmail with tracking number if there is no extra shipping method option listed or shipping description in the product page.
Economy shipping: Will be shipped without tracking number.
Registered Airmail : Will be shipped via such as Hong Kong post , Deutsche Post , Netherlands Post , Singapore Post, you can leave us a message if you have any requirement about the shipping method .
It will be shipped via Hong Kong Post by default, Europe countries can choose to be shipped via Deutsche Post or Netherlands Post, it is also FREE, pls leave us a message if needed.
Express service: Will be shipped via DHL/EMS/UPS/FedEx