FIRE PHOENIX DAC-02
FIRE PHOENIX DAC-02(CS4398+LM4562
)MINI USB DAC & Headphone Amplifier
Using industry-recognized best decoder chip, the creative will be built in a small box inside the transformer, a unique anti-tampering measures, good circuit design, circuit board layout design excellent, good timber, small size makes this machine circumstances to achieve good listening results, ideal for desktop, room application.
Optical & Coaxial using CIRRUS LOGIC program, compatible with the current market of high-end digital audio, USB part is independent of external 24bit DAC USB receiver and decoder, when the connected computer using a USB DAC functions as a high-end sound card with external amp . Machine control part of the boot delay, no signal or failure automatically cut out. Volume sampling industry-recognized Japanese ALPS potentiometer control, the overall sound quality comparable to high-class CD
- Digital Receiver: CS8416 IC up 192K/24BIT SPI & I2S signal output (the max sampling frequency of using on this product is 96K/24BIT)
- USB digital receiver: CM102 , SPDIF signal output is adopted for this product.( CM102 part of the digital output , JITTER is superior than PCM chips)
- D / A converter: CS4398 dynamic response is 127dB with 24bit/192K sampling rate.
- Balance filter: LM4562, switching rate(S/R) is 20V/us
- Volume Control : Japan ALPS potentiometer
- Headphone amplifier: JRC4556 extremely low distortion, high-current, high slew rate of a professional amp IC.
- With built-in transformer mode, signal processing using ± 12V voltage regulator, digital processing part is separate +5 V power supply TL431 control to ensure maximum performance, stability and pristine sound quality. External power supply box than a lot of good.
- Frequency response: 20H -30KHz (0dBV OUT ± 0.5dB)
- Signal output (0dBV 1KHz/48KHz 16bit): THD + N <0.002%, the noise floor <105dBV, V> 2V (1FFS)
- SNR:> 110dB
- Channel separation:> 100dB
- Headphone output: MAX 14dBV (5V) THD + N <0.003% (1KHZ/50 ohm load & 2V)
- Input-digital input: COA, OPT and USB, each for a group. Note: the ports are gold palted.
- Multiple Sample rates: 32K-MAX192K/24BIT(for USB input: only support 16bit/44.1K and 48K)
- RCA(single end): It’s convenient for matching with universal audio equipments.
- Headphone output: support 32-300Ohm impedance headphone.
- volume adjustment.
- Signal indication: LED
- Headphone output
- FIRE PHOENIX DAC 02
- USB Cable
- Power supply (110V)
- 6.5 mm to 3.5mm Stereo Adapter