HIFIMAN RE2000 Topology Diaphragm Dynamic Driver Audiophile In-ear Earphone
The Topology Driver
- HIFIMAN’s utilization of advanced depositional technology and research makes for a driver unlike any other in the world. With the creation of Topological, Nano scale layer application technology, upon a driver diaphragm, allows for the manipulation of sound wave creation like never before. No other Driver technology allows for such control and precision resulting in clarity, detail and nuance.
What is a Topology Diaphragm?
- The “Topology Diaphragm” or “Topology Driver” refers to the diaphragm with a special Nano particle coating applied to its surface. The distribution of the coating has distinct geometric patterns. By varying the surface pattern, compound used, the thickness or geometric pattern sound wave formation can be manipulated to achieve the desired audio effect and control.
- The idea behind the new Topology Diaphragm was inspired by Dr Fang Bian’s Ph.D. thesis that “different Nano materials have differing structures and each of those materials have its own properties”. Therefore, by carefully controlling the diaphragm surface structure you can yield different results in acoustic performance to a degree previously unobtainable,
The Ideal Dynamic Driver
- The Topology diaphragm structure used by HIFIMAN greatly reduces the uncontrolled diaphragm distortions, enabling the operational performance of dynamic IEM’s to an approach to an ever superior, trend towards perfect wave control.
24k Gold Edition
- While Brass made for the perfect housing material for the acoustics, it did not quite convey the fine richness of its audio output. Thus, the RE2000 24k Gold Edition has been electroplated to give it a lustrous sheen that befitted the golden, rich audio quality inside.
The Perfect Blend of Acoustic Drama and Clarity
- The creation of countless prototypes and user testing combined with the Topological driver pattern changes mean your ear encounters the sound wave precisely as the original recording creator intended.
Radical New Housing for a Radical New Driver
- The shape of the housing is again an example of blending industrial design, comfort and a striking visual. Providing excellent fit, comfort and isolates, all to give you the most wonderful of listening experiences.
First ever IEM with removable cables
- The RE2000 can replace cable to meet the requirements and preferences of all listeners.
- Topology Diaphragm
- 9.2MM Dynamic Driver
- Frequency Response: 5Hz-20kHz
- Impedance: 60Ω
- Sensitivity: 103dB
- Earphone Weight: 0.48oz (13.8g)
- Cable : silver-plated single crystal copper
- Will be shipped via DHL , TNT or FedEx such express service , If you have any question about the shipping ways , please feel free to contact us .
- our telephone number when you pay .so we can ship out your item in the first time .