Hisoundaudio RoCoo-C 4GB with internal AMP High End Audio Hifi MP3 Player
RoCoo is the nickname of Rock. The name of Rocoo indicate that the player is specially for the purpose of reproduction the Rock,. Pop, and other “modern music genres” which contents many electronic sounds. Rocoo has impact power to propel strongly the earphone to be very dynamic level. It can represent the light speed transience, good speed. The vocal is prominence. The most impressed thing is the tight and deep bass, which just like the bass impaction in Disco bar. The Rocoo has the very reality bass reproduction strength. Rocoo has very quiet back noise. This feature is very friendly with the high sensitive customized IEMs. The shell of the player is made by CNC fine aluminum. The size is very slim just like the name card which can be put in any pocket. The classic appearance of the player emitting the personality taste of the hoster. With the affordable price, ROCOO is the “must have” player for the music lovers.
- Built-in individual earphone amplifier
- Amplifier Frequency Response: 16Hz-25kHz
- Capacity: 4GB
- Battery; 240MA rechargeable lithium battery.
- 12 hours of battery life (in volume 3, MP3 format, factory tested under headphones)
- Support files : MP3, WMA, WAV, Flac,APE
- Unique power-saving technology Echo EMA (effective distribution of power management technology)
- Key Type: Touch buttons (you can one-hand operation)
- Carrying modes: with personalized lanyard hole
- USB type: mini USB 2.0 high speed interface
- Size: 7.4 X 2.5 X 0.9 CM
- Weight; 60 g
- Turn on the radio：long slide the Lock/Power switch to Power,holding on about 2-3 seconds. Operate the unit when the light stop flashing.
- Pause: short slide the Lock/Power switch to Power, the music pause. Slide again the music starts.
- Turn off the radio: it is the same as the operation of turning on.
- Select music: short press +/- to change the music.
- Adjust the volume: long press the +/- to control the volume.
The distinguish of the light
- In normal situation, how long you touch the switch the light will flash for the same time. The blue light will flash for 5 seconds after your hands are away.
- The red light flashing in radio on status indicates it is locked.
- If the yellow and green lights flashing both indicates no music in the unit.
- The red light flashing in radio on status indicates the power is low.
- Hisoundaudio PDAA-1 RoCoo C MP3 Player
- USB Cable
- 100v-240v AC Adapter
- Hisoundaudio PAA-1 Earphones