iFi-Audio Nano-iCAN Portable Desktop Headphone Amplifier
The iFi nano iCAN is the battery-powered, half-sized version of the multiple-award winning micro series.
For many, enjoying music requires the component to excel in both a ‘static’ high-end system as well as a ‘dynamic’ portable system. The nano iCAN fits this bill perfectly. Able to take RCA or 3.5mm inputs, running on lithium-polymer battery power, enjoy music wherever, whenever, whatever.
The nano iCAN maintains the iFi tradition of excellent sonics with canyon-deep bass. Its supreme circuit design uses DirectDrive® technology; without the need for output capacitors.
A truly remarkable headphone amplifier must also be user-adjustable. First, to suit each type of recording, the nano iCAN features the original 3D HolographicSound® for Headphones to take the sound ‘back out of the head. Second, to suit different headphones, XBass® and user-selectable gain unlock the maximum potential of each and every type of headphone, whether at home or on the move.
Superlative sonics. To go.
- The nano iCAN’s power supply options offer two major benefits. First, it provides portable music enjoyment, simply by connecting a source such as iPhone/iPad/Android via the 3.5mm output. Second, at home, via the 9V mains power, it offers the drive to push headphones to their maximum potential with consumate ease.The onboard lithium-polymer battery allows the user to enjoy over 70 hours of high-end music wherever, whenever, whatever.
- There are portable headphone amps and there is the nano iCAN. Its DirectDrive® technology means no output coupling capacitors to provide the most direct signal path to retain the essence of the music.The DirectDrive® technology is one of the core reasons why the iFi range of components has garnered such rave reviews.
- The 3D HolographicSound® system for Headphones has become so universally-acclaimed that others have attempted to replicate this technology which to us, is the ultimate compliment.By placing the recoding back outside of the head (and not using just generic crossfeed), the nano iCAN is in a field of its own.It has no competition, literally.
- All headphones and recordings perform differently. XBass® has been ‘trickled-down’ from the micro iCAN to ensure that nano iCAN users also benefit from the amazing, canyon-deep bass this circuit extracts from headphones. Once tried, there is no going back.
Battery / external 9V
~ 70 Hours*
3.5mm adapter included
150mW (external power)#
87(l) x 68 (w) x 28 (h) mm
- iFi-Audio nano-iCAN
- Carrying bag
- Silicone rubber bands
- 3.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable
- Dual RCA signal cable
- 3.5mm adapter
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.