Click Image for Gallery
KINERA SEED Balanced Armature + Dynamic Driver Hybrid 2pin 0.78mm Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone
SEED is the Yin (Black) of the two part product of the company, Yin-Yang.
Launched early 2018, the Kinera SEED promised a neutral sound signature, while slightly emphasizing vocals.
Kinera has a single DD with a Balanced Armature driver.
- kinera's next attempt at a dualdriver hybrid earphone after the very highly aclaimed BD005
- which took the world by surprise at its impressive performance . The SEED is the next generation earphone, featuring 1BA + 1DD confiquration packed in a 3D printed shell .
- Other notable differences comparing with the D05 would be the 0.78mm 2pin on the SEED , instead of the MMCX on the BD005 Package comes with a carefully crafted 6-core silverplated copper cable , bringing sparkles to your music with great clarity and details .
- The SEED has very refined trebles with a light bass punch . definitely a mid-high focused sound signature .
- The glossy finishing on the SEED's housing adds a superior touch to the overall looks and build of the earphone .
- The Gold coloured metallic nozzle with dual bore defintely accentuates the beauty of such a well-priced IEM .
- Driver:1 dynamic driver +2BA
- Sensitivity : 108 ± 2 db
- Impedance : 17 Ohm
- Driver Diameter :8 mm
- Frequency Range : 20 to 20000 Hz
- Plug Type : 3.5mm
- Connectors : 0.78 mm, 2-pin (detachable)
- Cable :1.2 m Silver-Plated Copper
- Kinera seed