LEAR BTC-01 Bluetooth Earphone Cable
Click Image for Gallery
LEAR BTC-01 Bluetooth Earphone Cable for DUNU Titan3 Titan5
- Balanced output, generally only in view of high-end players such as AK, Onkyo, Cowon ... and other players on top. Balanced output design helps reduce left and right channel crosstalk enhance stereo clarity and positioning.
- Built-in Class AB headset balanced amplify circuit, the output power is more than 30mW @ 15ohm, highlighting some of the limitations of mobile phone output! BTC-01's output power is nearly double than the same product!
- Built-in high-quality lithium polymer rechargeable battery, charging about 50 minutes, can play continuously for 3 hours or more, support the use and charging synchronous, when the built-in battery is exhausted, only an external power supply, you can use.
- The use of high quality OFC pure copper wire, the number of cores is more than one times than any similar products at least, enhance the transmission rate, but also more durable!
- Use Japan Murata high quality capacitors to ensure overall quality and stability.
- High sensitivity mic, to ensure clear voice
- Bluetooth 4.0 standard,Up to 10 meters distance,Two devices can be connected at the same time
- Support iOS and Android system,Has been authorized by Bluetooth SIG and Japan Giteki certification
- Bluetooth version: Bluetooth 4.0
- Frequency response: 20Hz ~ 20kHz
- Output: Up to approx. 760mVRMS (35mW @ 15ohm)
- Output impedance: less than 0.9mOhm
- Use time: continuous play about 3 hours, standby 72 hours or more
- Charging time: about 50 minutes (DC5V 1A)
- Line length: total length about 80cm, short wire (left) part about 24cm, long wire (right) part about 51cm
- Weight: about 7 ~ 8g (net body connection, depending on the different plug version)
- Support system: Windows / Mac / iOS / Android
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.