MMCX Earphone Upgrade Cable for Shure/DUNU/Fidue
Click Image for Gallery
1.2M PENON 3.5mm/2.5mm Balanced MMCX Audiophile Earphone Upgrade Cable for Shure/DUNU/Fidue
- Special custom HIFI audiophile wire (imported
8-core single crystal copper, 1 core containing 26 0.06occ, overall small diameter,
should be the most soft and comfortable cable in the world), imported solder.
- The main components of wire are copper and silver, with a small amount of auxiliary tuning metal elements， a special weaving techniques. Earphone part of the interface using the South Korean pin mold, material excellent quality, precision specifications.
- 3.5mm plug using the original Japanese imports oyaide TRS 3.5mm plug
- 2.5mm balanced version use original US RANKO REP-5004p phosphor bronze 2.5mm balanced plug. In the material selection, make everything excellent and not ignore any details that would affect the sound .
- 2.5mm Balanced Edition plugs: suitable for iRiver Astell and Kern AK100II, AK120II, AK240, AK300, AK320, AK380, Kay N5, LOTOO PAW5000/PAW GOLD balanced output HIFI music player.
- Suitable for Fidue A81/A83/A91, DUNU
- Shure SE215/SE315/SE425/SE535/SE846,
- UE900/UE900s, JVC HA-FX850/HA-FX1200, W40, UM PRO30
- Compatible with most earphones with MMCX connector
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide.