Ocharaku Sound Flat4-AKA TypeII
Ocharaku Sound Flat4-AKA TypeII HiFi In-ear Earphones
- The length of acoustic canal individually differs. According to our research result of trial audition and questionnaire for more than 100 to 150 people attended at the event of the headphone festival, many people have longer acoustic canal than we had assumed.
- Better sound quality can be obtained if the length of acoustic canal of the user and that of the phase correction tube are adjusted. Therefore, we developed a model with longer phase correction tube.
- Type II coating, which has higher vibration-proof coating for phase correction tube enables playback of excessively fine reverberation of sound. Flat4 (KURO Type II) is for a standard acoustic canal length, and Flat4 (AKA Type II) for longer acoustic canal. We are proud of these two products.
- L-shape connection cable, which is useful to connect small DAP, is also attached.
the acoustic canal is closed by wearing a canal-type headphone, resonance is
occurred depending on the acoustic canal length and the acoustic pressure is
elevated. Accordingly, intense peak will be generated.
The phase correction tube has the mechanism to eliminate the relevant peak.
- In Flat4-Sui and Flat4-Xuan, the effective length of the phase correction tune is 28 mm.
- The effective length of the phase correction tube of the Flat4 (AKA Type II) is 30 mm.
- In Flat4 (KURO Type II), the effective length of the relevant tube is 28 mm the same as conventional two types. The closer your acoustic canal length and the phase correction tube length, the better sound. Use one of which you can hear the best!
- Deep low-tone sound & open-air sound propagation exceeding closed-type
- High-resolution playback even fine reverberation of sound
US Pat. No.8660288
Euro Pat. No.2595408
China Patent No.2067980
- In our patent technology, masking in high-tone range due to acoustic canal closed resonance is avoided, and the reference point of sound was clearly defined first in the world by horizontally opposed alignment of elements.
- Φ10 mm dynamic x 2 (per single channel)
- Sound method：Twin equalized element
- Output sound pressure level：104 dBSPL/mW
- Frequency characteristics：3.5 to 45 kHz(HiRes-ready)
- Max. input：400 mW
- Impedance：18 Ω
- Mass：About 18g
- Plug：Φ3.5 mm gold plating stereo mini-plug
- Cable length：1.2m (type Y)
- Ocharaku Sound Flat4-AKA TypeII
- Comply-foam ear tips T-200 size L (Size M is attached to the main unit.)
- storage can
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.