Rose North Forest
Click Image for Gallery
Rose North Forest Dynamic Driver HiFi Metal In-ear Earphone
- Excellent HiFi sound quality performance
- Triple-frequency is balanced and heard. Due to the diaphragm is the titanium metal driver which is used of high-end headphones, it has a very rich sound detail and resolution capabilities, with the sound quality that far more than the price.
- Rubidium rare earth magnet + titanium diaphragm + Japanese coil, luxurious sound material configuration and the excellent tuning of Goertek Inc engineer. All these are only for HiFi sound quality performance.
- Excellent low-frequency dynamic, dive, shocking bass performance, delicate vocals, moist and clear, put all the feelings of the singer in it. High-definition treble has metallic luster and not irritation, transparent and not turbidity.
- Elegant design, excellent workmanship
- Waist rounded design and the surface gloss of highlights add radiance and beauty to each other, unobtrusive and unpretentious.
- Ultra-soft wire, stethoscope effect is low, with luxury wire. The materials highlight the advantages of cost performance.
- The shell is made by the entire aeronautical magnesium-aluminum alloy cutting. Don’t worry the use of materials, the surface is processed by highlight polished electrochemical color layer, ultra-high hardness and maintain a light texture, comfortable and wear without load.
- Driver: titanium metal rare-earth magnet steel dynamic driver
- Earphone cable material: 128 shares 4n oxygen-free copper+ anti-pull bullet-proof wire
- Earphone shell: aeronautical magnesium-aluminum alloy
- Frequency response range: 14 ~ 23000hz
- Sensitivity: 105db
- Impendence: 18ohm
- Rose North Forest