Click Image for Gallery
Shanling H3 384 kHz / 32 bit ES9018K2m DSD Portable Headphone Amplifier
- Using ES9018K2m decoding chip, support DSD format, decode high specification to DSD256 original ecology files.
Seamless compatibility and convenient
- Bluetooth 4.0 connection, use APT-X protocol, namely the only lossless format of Bluetooth transmission format, can significantly reduce the bit rate, while maintaining a high stability and low latency to ensure clear sound fine, aptX® codec technology can help Bluetooth transmission, to achieve CD-level quality.
- Followed Shanling’s traditional sound style, the voices of replay is more real, more delicate musical expression, don’t pass any detail, more accurately the performance of the instrument performance.
DSD decoding amp
- PC USB asynchronous transfer
- Support DoP128,DSD256
- Support up to 384 k / 32 bit specifications
- supports Windows system (need to download and install drivers from the official website) and Mac (without driver)
- In output 30MW + 30MW (30Ω) conditions the charging time:
- Adapter: about 4 hours
- PC: about 7 hours.
- Analog connections: about 12 hours
- Digital connections: about 7 hours
- Using 35um thick copper printed circuit boards and the audio circuit film capacitors, and other advanced audio-specific components, reducing resistance and optimize signal transmission between electronic components, to achieve the treble sound. Analog and digital circuit design phase separation, to reduce the internal electronic noise, reproduce music clarity.
- Power adapter:DC5V,2A/USB
- Frequency response:20Hz～20kHz
- THD+N： <0.007%
- Maximum output： 210mW @ 32Ω；30mW @ 300Ω
- Battery charging time： 1A adapter，apx full charging time:6H (power off)；USB power charging，Apx full charging time:10H (power off)
- Battery playing time: more than 8 hours
- Mode of power supply：2100mAH rechargeable lithium polymer battery
- Recommended impedance of earphone： 16～300Ω
- Net weight：apx 160g
- Shanling H3 Amplifier
- 2.0USB Cable
- 3.5mm Audio Cable
- OTG Android Cable