SMSL SD-192 Pro 24Bit 192Khz Upgrade Version Decorder
- This S.M.S.L SD-192 Pro is the upgraded version of SD-192. It adopts WM8805 as the receiver circuit, and ES9023 as the decoding section, reach up to 192Khz/24Bit. Chipset with very sound, stable and superior performance.
- SD-192 PRO can be connected to a computer with an optical or coaxial output • LCD TV set-top boxes • • • Hard disk player game console • CD • DVD • MD and other audio equipment. Now a large number of high-end LCD TV • STB with no analog audio output with optical fiber or coaxial output, SD-192 PRO will decode. Sound quality is very good.
- SD-192 PRO provides RCA lotus seat and 3.5 headphone port two kinds of output, allowing you to wire match. Although there is no added 3.5 headphone port zoom function, but 2V ES9023 output enough to drive most of the headphones
- SD-192 PRO is compatible with DC9-15V wide voltage power supply. Inside the machine to receive and decode the independent regulator power to the machine provides the basis for superior performance. Similar components of the machine are the same brand of choice in order to avoid unnecessary coloration. Whether with optional components or PCB traces are reflected double wooden Salim engineers responsible for product quality attitude and pursuit.
- Input interface (Strong signal priority, no switching): quasi-square optical/Lotus RCA coaxial interface.
- Output interface: 3.5mm headphone jack/lotus RCA analog interface.
- Power supply: AC100-240V.
- Material: aluminum.
- Machine dimension: approx. 90 x 50 x 21mm.
- Weight: approx. 350g.
- S.M.S.L SD-192 Pro decoder
- Power adapter 100V-240V