TFZ T1 GALAXY
Click Image for Gallery
TFZ T1 GALAXY Dynamic Driver Noise Cancelling HiFi Audiophile In-ear Earphone
- Wide and sweet, excellent resolution ,Based on the previous generation BALANCE ZM to adjust and optimize the sound, make the sound more smooth and elegant, to improve the music atmosphere in the medium-low-frequency band, dynamic vigorous, full energy. The density of medium-low-frequency, the flexible and dive are enough, suitable for popular / vocal / rock / electro-acoustic style and omnivorous headphones.
- TI GALAXY equipped with a fully upgraded dual-layer dynamic double cavity N52 plated titanium diaphragm driver, with a more HD resolution and sound field, the appearance shining "star", easy to show full of musical atmosphere immersive sense of the scene. Use with HIFI phone or professional player together, feel better!
- Excellent resolution comes from the excellent driver
- HD resolution, show better sound
- Violent performance N52 magnet, dual-layer dynamic driver and dual sound cavity,
- Plated-titanium diaphragm, different from the conventional single dynamic driver sensual experience
- Shine, dynamic and transient are shown sharply
- Dual-layer dynamic driver and dual sound cavity plated-titanium diaphragm driver’s features: elegant and gorgeous high-frequency details, thick and loose vocal performance, the excellent dive of low-frequency, with a strong HiFi restore high quality.
- Standard 5N pure oxygen-free copper wire .The number doubled, the outer layer is wrapped shielded-winding material, providing more high-definition signal transmission and lower impedance.
- Brand: The Fragrant Zither
- Model: TFZ T1 GALAXY
- Impedance: 16Ω
- Material: MIM Aluminum alloy &ABS&PC
response range: 15-25000Hz
Sensitivity: 105dB / mW
Headphones Type: Wired
Plug: 3.5mm gold-plated straight plug
- Cable:1.2M PVC+5N OFC
- Music Type: Vocal, Pop, Rock, Symphony
- TFZ T1 GALAXY
- 7 pairs of silicone eartips
This product qualifies for free air shipping to worldwide via Hong Kong Post with tracking number.