XDuoo XU-01 24Bit/192Khz Coaxial & Optical Signal Output USB to SPDIF Converter
- XU-01 is a HI-FI USB to SPDIF converter. It accepts up to 24Bit/192KHz high resolution audio signal. It has 1 way coaxial signal output, 1 way Optical signal output. Its power supply is USB power.
- Adopts XMOS chip for USB signal input, PC jitter-free USB Audio with Asynchronous Transfer Mode, provides I2S interface for decoding, can support up to 192KHz/24Bit USB signal, support WASAPI，ASIO，KS Kernel Stream Mode.
- Adopts 3X Clock structure design, ensures the DAC to obtain a first class sound performance. 3 correspondence level clocks are high precision, individually control multiple of 44.1KHz, multiple of 48KHz and USB signal transmission, dedicated for USB asynchronous transmission, and reduced Jitter to undetectable level.
- 1 way High-quality coaxial signal output, its sample rate as same as input.
- 1 way High-quality Optical signal output, its sample rate same as input.
- The LED display of digital audio sampling frequency on external make you understand about the sampling frequency of music.
- Use aluminum-shielded case to prevent external interference noise
- Power Source: USB Power
- Compliant OS: Win XP,Vista,Win7,Win8 (must install driver)
- MAC OS X (do not need to install drivers)
- Supported sampling: USB input: Maximum 192kHz/24bit
Output: Coaxial Port 75Ohms cover gild RCA connector
- Optical fiber Port high-speed signal transmission connector (25Mbps NRZ)
- Frequency Range: 20Hz-20KHz(±0.5dB)
- THD+N: 0.001% （1KHz）
- S/N: 120dB
- Size: 114*63*23mm
- Weight: 150g
- xDuoo XU-01
- Micro USB Cable
- 5 pcs rubber feet
- User Manual
This product qualifies for free aimail shipping to worldwide with tracking number.
It will be shipped via Hong Kong Post by defaut , Europe countries can choose to be shipped via Deutsche Post or Netherlands Post, it is also FREE , pls leave us a message if needed .